Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Blog Code

I was going to say something about how to write a blog, or how they're mostly written, but apparently there are whole lists about what and what not to do (award-winning lists, even). As simple as that then, just follow the series of bulleted points and you're bound to get readers, fame and a book deal or two.

Though I'm glad that there's easily findable advice (don't get me wrong, it's a good list, especially #27) I can't help but feel that it leaves something out... Oh, right. Do it your own way.

If you don't want to do anything on that list, that is perfectly fine. If you don't want to curse or write about sex and politics, then so be it. Write about what you are interested in, and don't let anyone start telling you what you should and shouldn't write about.

I'd better not write anything more so I won't be on the recieving end of a bloggie next year.

No comments: