Sunday, September 18, 2005

DrunkBot, 04:32 AM (GMT +2)

Since yesterdays (or rather, Fridays) test didn't go too well, I thought I'd go out and drown my sorrows with drinking and dancing. Alright, so that had been planned for a while, but still.

Why don't I talk about some stuff and you read. Good deal, no?

My absolute favourite drink would be something called "Virtanen". It's probably called something else elsewhere, but it consists of vodka and Battery (don't know the proportions). By the way, is it morning in Australia yet? Anyway, the Virtanen then contains alcohol, caffein and sugar, which to me is a pretty nice combination. (Yes, people die from it, I know, cheers.)

The nice thing for me is that it really keeps me going. When I go out, it's mainly to dance and have fun, not to "pull". A good night out for me is when my feet and legs are as sore as my head the next day. Unfortunately, the mates pulled out on me towards the end, heading for the lamer part of the club where some older music was played.

If I ever get to Japan, I'd definitely want to check out Velfarre...

2 comments:

Sho Fukamachi said...

Velfarre closes at midnight! maybe not quite the kind of place you are looking for, based on the hours you seem to keep. Also, it's JPY5000 entry, although that includes a couple of drinks. Apparently it is worth going at least once though. I have not been.

Also, I think it's about 2km from TK's house? Max is that right?

Jacke said...

At midnight?! Man, you'd have to start pretty early then. If they'd then have the same amount of time open as the clubs here they'd have to open at about 7 PM...