Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Relief

It's always a little adventure ordering stuff from YesAsia. Since I don't have a credit card I need to pay by cheque (aka "check"), which means that for about a week after I send it (through ordinary mail) I worry about if it will get there safely or it will be snatched by some less-than-honest postal worker. (As a sidenote, YesAsia is really good to order from with their free shipping for orders over 40 USD.)

Once again the payment reached them, but I can't help to think that it's inevitable, from a probability point of view, that one of the letters will eventually get lost...

2 comments:

Sho Fukamachi said...

Since it's difficult to cash or deposit a check that's not addressed to you, unless your name happens to be Mr. Y. Asia, I'd be more worried about the goods being "lost" on their way to you, not the other way round ...

Jacke said...

You're probably right, but for some reason I worry a lot more about the payment.