Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yay. (Said with sarcasm.)

My letter to the editor was published. It was a bit surprising as I had included my little anecdote (though in a slightly different shape), and also stating that that would mean the letter itself would be illegal seeing as it described how to circumvent copy protection. Does this mean that the paper is also breaking the law as they are distributing the information further?

I've really become weird since I started reading Slashdot. Soon enough I'll probably start programming and grow a beard.

6 comments:

Jonas said...

You would grow a beard wouldn't you? You and your proper beard growth and all...lucky bastard!

D-M.A. said...

I had a chance of checking out the article, quite good actually :)

Jacke said...

Thanks, but I wouldn't really call it an "article"...

Ainu said...

Jacke-san with a beard! That's a sight I'd like to see. Certainly, you've got the potential of a Jesus-like beard-radical. Grow a beard! Grow a beard!

And. Think how much time you would save, when you wouldn't need to shave!
Time for kanji-characters, that is!

Jacke said...

Oh no! No beards for me... I feel old whenever I think of me having a beard. Maybe when I grow up, get a job and get all adult-like.

Sho Fukamachi said...

Don't grow a beard.