Thursday, November 10, 2005

Elongated

What's the matter Jacke, you look so elongated?
I think the word you're looking for is "exhilarated".
Whatever. What's up with the exhiliration?
What? I don't need a specific reason to be exhilirated, do I?
...
I do wish we'd have more chances to meet our senpai, though...
And why is that..?
To practice Japanese, of course! That's all! Nothing else to it.
It wouldn't happen to be about a girl, would it?
No, now drop it.
You sure it's not about a girl?
...
Well?
No comment. Now let's never speak of this again.

4 comments:

Ainu said...

You're a poet.

Ainu said...

I would also like meet our senpai again.

Jonas said...

What the fudge is a senpai?..First I read it as "penpal" and it made a lot more sense :p ... Soooo...it's about a girl huh ? :D

Jacke said...

What the fudge is a senpai?

Just click on the word in the post and it will take you to a definition of it...