Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flying High

Here's a short simple one I tossed together in Garageband one evening. If you listen carefully you can hear my heavily digitized voice (because my normal voice sound too weird for myself).

Also, while listening to the earlier "Untitled piano demo" again I came to the conclusion that my timing on it really sucks. Will have to record a better one later.

***
Last night I dreamt that I got a package in the mail with a DVD I had ordered. It was then a joyous shock when I got home and discovered that I had actually gotten the package with the DVD I had ordered. Freaky.

The DVD was a music DVD by TM Network, a Japanese band that was mostly active in the 80's.

***
Sometimes it feels like everybody are going to Japan except for me.

日本に行きたいよ!
日本に行ったら、中古CD屋で古いの小室哲哉のソロCDを買います。

4 comments:

Jonas said...

I'm not going to japan. I wouldn't last a day there. And that's not just because I speak exactly one word of japanese but rather because I don't really fancy jap chicks.

Sho Fukamachi said...

And that's because you're totally fucking crazy.

Anyway, you should come one day soon Jacke - you know you'll regret it if you don't.

Ainu said...

What!!?!?!?!

Jonas has no taste..

Well I would consider dumping my plan to get lesbian in my fourties if I'd get some lovin' from a jap chick now!!

Jonas said...

So I prefer curvy blondes with big...eyes. Sue me :p