Sunday, April 02, 2006

Classical

It was only a matter of time, I guess. After a bit of consideration I Googled a bit and found Classic Cat.

One, or rather the, biggest problem I had was I didn't know what to start with. Eventually I just tried to find songs from a CD compiled by Tetsuya Komuro (who it seems is my favourite musician at the moment).

I'm not at the point where I can really enjoy it yet, as I'm used to music with far more easily observable patterns. But perhaps with time.

***
Have you noticed, by the way, that in movies and such, people who listen to classical music are often portrayed negatively? In most movies it seems like it's just serial-killing psychos and rich snobs opposing whatever cause the protagonist is pursuing who listen to classical music. Or if it's a "good guy" it's usually the undiscovered musical wonder-child who's playing his/her violin (as it invariably is) in the street.

***
Speaking of music, I have made a new recording, but I figured I would make a remix that I upload at the same time. So, tomorrow, maybe.

No comments: