Monday, April 03, 2006

Dentistry

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. It might sound weird, but as I've grown older it's been really nice to see the childhood "dentist-fear" disappear.

In general, I feel a lot less anxious about a variety of things in my life than I did even as recently as four years ago.

***
I have the next two weeks off from school thanks to our teacher going of and joining the ETA. (Inside joke.) For that time I have planned to slack, screw studying kanji and put off writing two essays. Since my plans for doing things usually fail miserably, let's see what happens.

***
I'm getting pretty good at finding people on the internet. I could make a good stalker if I was just a bit more crazy.

2 comments:

Jonas said...

I think *I* would make a great stalker. It’s pretty easy finding out where people live and stuff. But you probably would make an even better stalker since you are more meticulous...then of course you have that whole ”cheese-must-fit-exactly-on-the-bread” thing going on, which is a bit crazy...Do you still do that?

Jacke said...

A bit. I'm not as obsessive about it, but I still like to have it somewhat evenly covered.