Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gah.

Today was the test.

The kanji part was a lot harder than I expected, but I think I'll squeeze through with ~70%. The grammar/general language part on the other hand was a bit easier than I had expected. I don't think I aced it, but it probably went similar to the previous language test (~90%). I really should have studied the kanji compounds more since that's what I really stumbled on on the kanji part. If I had aimed at 100% then this test could be described as nothing but a disaster; luckily I expected not to know everything.

I'm relieved that it's done, but I'm a general bad mood since...

***
I'm having a really bitchy problem with Firefox Mac. It locks the whole computer up whenever I go to either upload a file or open a file from the File-menu (ie. on selecting a file from the Finder), leaving me with a hard reboot as the only option.

Meaning I'm posting this from Safari -> no rich text editing.

Update: problem fixed by deleting Home/Library/Preferences/org.mozilla.firefox.plist.

***
So, should I buy a Japanese video-game for reading practice, or a couple of dance-pads for actual physical exercise? Talk to me, oh great intarweb!

1 comment:

Jonas said...

Don't you have a japanese game already...that weird little one that makes funny noises and you draw circles really fast at the end of a level...or something...You know what I mean... On the other hand, you also have one of them mats so it's a toss-up...

I say, search your innermost soul and ask which one you REALLY want...