Sunday, June 18, 2006

Long, hot...

The summer has arrived.The strawberry-blossoms have popped up. All the small ceatures associated with summer have also arrived.Here's a bee looking through a strawberry-blossom. (I really like the macro-function on the camera. Though getting that close without scaring it away was tricky.)

***
The heat really brings down the motivation to do anything. I have the sixth Harry Potter-book waiting for me, but I haven't yet picked it up yet. Though I have done something; I've looked through the New Nelson a bit for kanji for the rest of the 1006 we haven't learned yet. (That is, the 1006 kanji that are taught in the first six years of school in Japan.) The plan is to put those into JFC OS X and try to get a head start on next year.

Though when I've gone through the New Nelson I've noticed that there are many kanji we've gone through that aren't in the 1006 (in the Nelson, they are marked out), which means it's a bit more than 500 left...

***
I decided just now I will start the 6th HP book today.

9 comments:

Ainu said...

Nelson is so handy! I love it!

Jacke said...

I also love Nelson :D

Jonas said...

Nelson?...Wasn't that the rhino in a Swedish zoo? I think it died or something...

Anyway

Ainu said...

Jonas the Outsider, hahahaa

D-M.A. said...

Duh Jonas, it's the president of South Africa!

Jacke said...

jonas said: "Nelson?...Wasn't that the rhino in a Swedish zoo? I think it died or something..."

dma said: "Duh Jonas, it's the president of South Africa!"

What are you guys, some sort of comedians?

Jonas said...

Well, they call us the jokers :p

Jacke said...

Well I got a joke for you. I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.

Jonas said...

Well, I guess you'll just have to eat the peanuts outof my shit then.