Monday, July 03, 2006

卒業タイム / Graduation

So Saturday was my sister's graduation party, congratulations!

Which meant lots of cleaning and preparation as we were having a load of people over. I was designated Head Assistant and Chief of Napkin Folding. I used my l33t f0lding-skillz and folded the only thing I know: the simple lotus flower-thing I had learned on the Japanese culture evening some months ago.We had lots of cake and cookies and stuff. Oh, and doughnuts, of course, courtesy of my brother.Though we didn't find the recipe he had planned on using, the end result was still quite delicious (especially newly baked hot ones).

***
Believe it or not, but I have actually a new piece of music to share with you. Unfortunately, Ourmedia is having a bit of problems (again), so I couldn't upload it at the moment.

No comments: