Thursday, August 24, 2006

眠い… / So tired...

Alright, today was the first day of the new season. Early rise meant a huge shock to my system which is used to late nights and sleeping in long. Usually I can do well with getting up early if it's just a one-off event, but if I then have to get up early the following day too I have huge difficulties getting up. Anyway, getting up so early has also caused me to feel drowsy and fucked in the head for the rest of the day. No doubt I'll get all perky and when it get's time to go to bed.

Our teacher also indicated that there will be a kanji-quiz tomorrow to see how much we remember, meaning I now sit with JFC, currently rehearsing the first ~250. And after that it's the next ~250. Gah.

Something new for this year is that there's a new building we have classes in. Which is sort of a drag since there's no piano there...

2 comments:

Jonas said...

I've gotten up at 5:30 the past two days. I only do it 'cause it means I can go home at around 2...and sleep.

mizzaaa said...

Now that is just insane