Friday, September 01, 2006

Variousity

Yesterday morning was pretty awful. As usual I had slept badly, but that's to be expected. What was worse was that when I woke up and looked out the window all I saw was pea-soup. A thick fog had settled upon the village, decreasing the visibility drastically. (Perhaps ~100m or so.) This made it a bit of a gamble every time you were to turn into a bigger road, since you couldn't see if anyone was coming that you had to yield to. I actually drove out in front of a big truck, but fortunately there was a bus-stop next to the intersection so I could stop and let him pass.

***
I switched to the new Blogger beta. I you have problems commenting, just drop a comment saying so. Ha! Seriously though, there shouldn't be any problems since those issues are mostly related to the new templates. Though I have been thinking of switching the template over to the new style too to take advantage of the new labeling feature. So if suddenly there's something completely fudged up here, you'll know what's up.

They're going to switch everyone over sooner or later, so I figured I might as well take the leap. You'll be needing a Google ID if you want to switch your own profile over. If you want to know more, head over to the Help section.

No comments: