- Lie in bed, trying to sleep.
- Eventually fall asleep, wake up in the middle of the night sweaty all around me. Get up and adjust the sheets so I won't have to sleep on the wet parts and get some paper to wipe off my legs.
- Fall asleep again only to wake up another time all sweaty again. Back to sleep.
- Wake up again, needing to pee. After a visit to the toilet, try to go back to sleep.
- Lie in bed for a while. Look at clock, shows 5:55.
- After about an hour of lying awake, realise that it's no use; get up and do some homework.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
I predict that today will be absolutely horrible. I got a minimal amount of sleep last night; a rough estimate of around 2-3 hours. Though I can't say exactly, it went something like this: