Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An inquiry

I got a strange message on my phone today that it said couldn't be displayed. There was no number attached to it, only a name: "Kyo." (Or at least I think it's a name.) Which was strange, because I don't have any such person in my telephone-list.

The message was received at 17:39:43, so if anyone tried to send me a message, or anyone knows someone who tried to send me a message, or if you ever went to class with someone whose cousin's grandfather's brother-in-law's illegitimate bastard child might know about it, speak up.

Edit: After swapping cards with a newer phone, I got the phone number attached to the message. I sent it off to a service that tells you the name and adress of the sender, but since it was a foreign number there were no results. On a hunch I plopped it into Google and struck upon relevant results at once. It was a scam alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that it's some kind of picture, ring tone or something like that.