Monday, June 04, 2007

Epilogue

I forgot to mention that a few days after I had come home from Stockholm, I noticed an extra withdrawal from my account, which now stood at minus ca. 10€. Which was a bit odd as I only have an Electron, which should block transactions if the account can't cover it...

So, off to the bank the following Monday to straighten it out. After a while of checking things up and making phone-calls, we were told to send a fax (to Visa, presumably) explaining the situation along with bank-statements. The fax was sent, and a couple of days later I found the account balance to be normal again.

***
Having come home and done the test, I decided to kick back for a couple of days before starting to study for the re-test (since I most likely failed it), so I went to the library and borrowed William Gibson's Bridge-trilogy, which I read under the course of three days.

1 comment:

Ainu said...

I lost some money too...

But they put it back before I even noticed. Strange fuckers..