Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Moving

Long time, no post.

After 25 years of living in the same place, I've finally moved out. In hindsight, I probably could have done it earlier, but better late than never. It's been quite an interesting experience so far, even though I've only "lived" here for a couple of days. I'm still lacking some small details, like curtains, umbrella and computer, but I've got all the essentials like clothing and food.

Spending the days without a computer has been... boring. You only really realise how much you depend on it when it's gone. But luckily, I've been offered economic assistance from my parents with it, so hopefully, I should be in the possession of a new Mac mini sometime in the near future. (Having no computer of my own yet, I'm posting this from my flatmate's box.)

It's an interesting location in that I have my classmate Aino next-door, a couple of other Japanology-students a stone-throw away, and yet another couple across the street in another building.

Pictures will be posted after I've borrowed a camera to take them with.

1 comment:

Ainu said...

I have an old umbrella (ella, ee, ee), with no handle, and the design is awful..

But if you wants it, you shall have it.