Thursday, April 03, 2008

Translations

Lately I finished up something I had had laying around for a while: a translation/subtitle for one of the sketches from the old Swedish comedy-series Nilecity 105,6. I had originally started on it about half a year ago, but didn't upload it because I wanted to see if I could somehow make a bigger version that wouldn't lose so much quality in the transition to Youtube. That proved a bit difficult (due to various computer issues), but as I was looking through my old stuff the other day I found it again and just thought I'd at least try it and see how it looked. Turns out it retained enough quality to be "good enough".

So, without further ado, here's Greger at the venereal diseases department.


And while I was on a roll, I also decided to subtitle a clip from a Finnish news-show called Uutismixi, about the growing interest in Japan.

No comments: