Saturday, January 09, 2010

Changes of plans

While I was initially set on first getting a new camera and then the keyboard stand, it seems more and more like I will switch around the acquisition order on them. While I would probably enjoy a new camera more, there is also a matter of practicality; if we are going to play live this year then I would like to get practicing with the setup I would be using live as soon as possible. Right now it's somewhat difficult to play as the K49 is on the left side, while I would prefer playing that with my right hand...

Update: stand ordered! Now I can start planning for the next one!

Epilogue update: stand cancelled! As it turns out, there was less motivation among the other members than I thought, leaving this year quite band-less. Instead I started focusing on a camera instead, to fill the void...

1 comment:

Ainu said...

yauu!!