Sunday, April 15, 2012

The way forward

Lately I have been thinking about the path forward regarding camera gear. But first some photos!

(I should really make a habit of posting images closer to the time of shooting. With it being so long since I shot these I have no real motivation to talk about the specifics...)

I have mentioned before the conundrum on moving forward from the 40D. For me, at this moment in time, it's pretty much all I want from a camera. It will, however, not last forever. While there are plenty of good cameras in the Canon field, I have gradually started thinking about the Nikon CLS lighting system, and of the ability to do "dumb" rear curtain sync, which I have heard Nikons can do and Canons not.

Of course this is all in the distant future, but it is a thought that has started growing in my mind.

No comments: