Thursday, January 02, 2014

2014

Time has once again made its passing known in the shape of a New Year. And as for 2013, all that remains is memories and images...

Re-cognition by Jacob Åberg on 500px.com
Re-cognition by Jacob Åberg

I made a decision to select my best three images from the past year, but it turns out to be a too difficult task. Despite the fact that I wish I had accomplished more than I did this year, I am still satisfied with the images I was able to make. (If only there were more of them...)

The Doctor by Jacob Åberg on 500px.com
The Doctor by Jacob Åberg

I got a good start to the year, and my plan of making one "portfolio image" per month. I was well on schedule until life intervened and my time disappeared.

take my hand (escape from darkness) by Jacob Åberg on 500px.com
take my hand (escape from darkness) by Jacob Åberg

No more words now, just feels.

No comments: