Friday, March 06, 2015

Pause for breath

This year has gotten quite a slow start, due to some of my addictions. Dragon Quest IX being the biggest perpetrator in this case. I have still been taking pictures, but making pictures. To me the difference is crucial. Other things have also been weighing on my mind, which to me is rarely a good thing; when I have things I worry about I seem to have a much harder time getting things done, as I escape responsibilities with passive time-sinks like endless browsing.

One new thing, though, is the thought of getting more into video. After having found a reasonably priced 550D I have been exploring the video options and thought more about the realities of making a short movie (ca. 15 minutes). It is a long way from bearing fruit but the seed has been planted.

No comments: